Free

Jun 18, 2026

Next




40 count Anthracite 


Yep.  Error on pot.  Don't care.

Finishing these on stiff cardboard, two or three layers of cotton fleece.  I used template with chart but sized to my count linen. Cut the linen oval shape about an inch larger, hand sew gathering thread.  Pull to gather around template.  Once centered, clip and glue edges to back with Tacky, smash down any gathers as much as possible.  Same for backing fabric, then glue both mounted ovals together.  Kathie Strachan has tutorial if lacing is preferred ( her you tube under Home, Tutorials ).

**********






 

5 comments:

diamondc said...

Hi Marly: I love this design, you have a very nice start on it.

Catherine

Maureen said...

I am in love with your ovals. All the thought and choices you decide to make amaze me. Your stitching and finishing are wonderful

Prims By The Water said...

I do not see any error. It look wonderful! Janice

Robin in Virginia said...

This is such a pretty start, Marly.

TheCrankyCrow said...

Ok...I am enchanted by this...and that linen is absolute perfection. I think I might have some of that.... Hmmmm....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...