Free

Jun 15, 2026

Mary's Garden

is the next Nash oval.

I couldn't find the chart so I downloaded the pdf.  Since I much prefer paper over screen, I printed it.  Not very clear, could be my printer.  But it was my only option.

This is 40 count Tobias that went from a magnificent golden brown to a lighter swampy green over two years.

Here's another example of the doctor situation here.  Since the hospital closed, many left the area or retired.  Under new ownership, rebuilding trust and stability isn't happening and specialists have moved on.  My cardio office is here, but on staff an hour away, not here.  A smaller surgical hospital is working with them so we can have some testing done locally.  This is where I was told my appt with the electrophysiologist (from Chicago) would be.  It's by phone.  If after reviewing tests already in my chart require a procedure, he will come in on a Saturday, do it, and return to Chicago.  Really?  After messing with the electrical impulse system of your heart?  No thanks.  

The doctor my family has used for years, including Carole, is now retiring in two weeks.  When your patients don't have confidence in where they can get care and testing, and doctors need to find other facilities to deal with, they leave.

I hope your day goes well.  June is slipping away!

**********

4 comments:

Prims By The Water said...

I feel for you with the doctor situation. One of my husbands doctors is moving farther away from us, so he now needs to find another one as we do not want to drive that far. Stitching looks good. Janice

Vera said...

So far we are fortunate with our doctors and the care they provide. I know many are not. A friend who is diabetic has to wait 9 months to get an appointment! That is just plain crazy. Cute new piece.

Truus said...

I can not understand why in your country the situation with hospital and doctors is that bad, that you have to travel so long for an appointment.
Yes sometimes we have also to travel for an hour of so for an appointment,but that will be for a specialismen as cancer or Sjögren or so.
Your new stitching looks lovely and will be finished very soon.
Take care, Truus from Holland

TheCrankyCrow said...

That malarky with the hospitals/doctors/treatments, etc. has been happening here for years and even when I think it's reached a new low, it manages to sink lower. When they closed the rheumatology dept in the clinic here that I went to, they told me I would have to travel over an hour each way to see someone new or they would not renew my needed biologic prescription. I played my lawyer card as that was not the arrangement when I signed up for my insurance plan which, by then, I couldn't change and threatened to file a complaint with the state Commissioner of Insurance. So they then pulled some retired naval dr out of retirement from another clinic hours away and made him travel up here to see me when required. Insurance plan was renewed and only afterwards did they tell me he was "permanently" retired and we were back to git-go. They finally brought in a new rheumatologist in network but the clinic is over 30 minutes a way...and my treatment changed to infusions so I need to go at least every 5 wks. Ok...until the road construction. Now it's at least 45 minutes each way...on a good day. Today was NOT a good day. Yeah, I have issues with Tobais too. :-(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...