Free

Jun 16, 2026

The holdup

My right index finger is completely numb from carpal tunnel today after a few weeks without issue. While taking this break, I need to decide on the pot's fill color. Called for is very light pink, not sure.  If I stitch that in a pattern with the outline blue, better.

I added a few stitches around the blooms as stems, don't care for floating flowers.  


About doctors here ... we had great both old school and new school, until the hospital started failing.  Services and procedures halted, eventually closed.  Nowhere to go, the other local facility is an extension of a major flagship.  There were no privileges unless affiliated.

Enjoy your day!

**********

5 comments:

diamondc said...

Hello Marly: I am so sorry about your carpel tunnel, I had that once lots of stretching and relaxing my hand helped.
Pretty design, looking forward to seeing it fully finished.

Catherine

Anonymous said...

Marly, you amaze me! Each new stitch is prettier than the one before! I hope your finger feels better tonight. It’s not easy getting old! If it’s not one thing, it’s another! No doubt about it, our healthcare system leaves a lot to be desired. Have a good week. Cherie in WI

TheCrankyCrow said...

Hmmm...pink? I know you'll convince me...no bout adout it...but pink? I feel your pain...not b/c of carpal tunnel - at least I don't think?? Had cp surgery on both hands many years ago, but my right index finger and thumb have bee causing me increasingly painful issues Rheumatologist thinks it's the ankylosing spondylitis/psoriatic arthritis...and break-through pain from my infusions so has started me on another med. :-( Hope you're back to full function soon.

Truus said...

Your stitching looks fabulous, but I am not sure about the pink either.
Rubbing my hands helps me with the carpal tunnel -- my rheumatologist was not for an operation.
Take care, Truus from Holland

Prims By The Water said...

Ugh on carpal tunnel. I would not do in pink, but that's my opinion. Janice

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...