I can do that.
But counting linen threads and graphs is a problem
This damn tree gave me fits, even with my Line-a-Timer. Enlarged the chart, symbols are clear, yet I continually counted incorrectly. Finally done with the 3012, time for the 936. Well that didn't work out either. Did not like those greens together, removed and changed to 3051.
Considering a deeper shade of red for the house instead of the light gold.
Hubs cut a board similar to the ladder step, less height and thickness. I prefer the step, but would rather it be eye level somewhere, with hooks or not. Hate to cover it with pots but may use it anyway. Either will work.
Toots is snoozing again in the final days of summer. But I'm not sleeping and my right leg is aching enough to keep me awake. Who knows why.
Google won't offer help to change their error unless I make my blog available to their search console and other search engines. Did not want to do that, but did, now waiting for their fix.
Have a good day.
**************




4 comments:
It's a tough choice as to whether I wish I had a "hubs" like yours or a life like Toots. Seriously tough. (And the pain in my leg has woken me most every night for the past several weeks. Then some days my knees don't work...and my hand hasn't worked for months. Now I can hardly walk due to the pain in my foot. Who the heck knows why for any of it. I'm told it's a major flare of my AS/PA but infusions and added meds (Methotrexate and Meloxicam) aren't helping.)
Aging surely isn’t for sissies! I had an aching leg that kept me awake all of last night, too. Hopefully, tonight will be better for all of us! And, then there’s the knees! Your tree looks good Marly, despite the counting troubles. That chart is in my stash and one of these days I must stitch it! Cherie in WI
Big Beautiful Lush Ferns ! Wow ! The Little Kitty is So Sweet !
I know what you mean on color changes. It can be a headache at times. I am working on a Brenda Gervais pattern right now and I did not like the light orange pumpkin, so I made a change and then it took me about 4 different floss changes to get the right red berry. Not even sure if I still like it, but am sticking to it for now. Janice
Post a Comment