But after I destroyed (aged) the new wood, I needed to choose a hook.
Always a problem.
I like the black strap. But the heavy rustic looks good too. Board will be installed first and then I can see what will be visible over the pots. Maybe neither!
The house was started with called for, too close in color to the linen and I knew errors would follow. I changed to 3045, will trim with ?.
It's a good day to browse for a new chart. I'm disappointed that many linens are no longer offered in small pieces on 123. I will not purchase a $35+ piece that may not be what I expect. More like guaranteed. PTP is very consistent and the majority of my stash, but having other shades would be nice.
It feels like yesterday that I crabbed about August arriving. And it's leaving very soon.
Have a good day.
*********



6 comments:
Board looks great!
Hard to believe we are on the downside of August 😭
The board looks good. I like both hook choices. I wish there was an LNS close to me as I always have to order online for my linen. Would rather choose in person. I just added a new color into one of my samplers am working on. One needs to choose the color you think would look best in your stitching. Janice
You and Mark have an amazing way with wood...and all other "stuff."
The copper pots will look great on your board, Marly. I’m with you on the $35.00 linen at 123 stitch. I would much rather buy a couple smaller pieces than one large piece that I may not like. Where in the world is August going ? Or, the whole summer, for that matter? I love fall but am not ready for September just yet!! Cherie in WI
That is such a cute BBD piece. This morning it is chilly and feels closer to September!
I like the straight hook in front of the wood.
Neither do I buying a big piece of linen online. I prefer smaller pieces because I don't stitch big samplers anymore. Said that,I just am stichting a sampler that will messure 37 -- 35,5 cm when finished. It is a lovely sampler from 1881 so this will the only one and it is from a SAL.
Hmm September then I have my Birthday 🙈
Take care, Truus from Holland
Post a Comment