Free

Aug 2, 2026

Sad news

 I know our Carol from Saltbox Stitcher likes fill in, I don't.  But I did at one time.  I think patience (the lack of) has pulled me away from larger projects, and probably why fill in makes me fidgety.    Take your time but hurry up.

He's done, debating on the vine to finish or start the basket design.

I do eyes, buttons, anything like that over the fill in stitches.  Don't need to count incorrectly (inevitable), and I think overstitches are more distinct.  


I'm sure you've all heard by now of Misi Axel, 1890 Gable House Goodes, sudden passing.  What a shock, and such a shame.

Hope your August goes extremely slow.  OK?

*************

6 comments:

Rugs and Pugs said...

That is a LOT of fill in on your snowguy! Such a cutie.
Always shocking to read of a death when someone is so young. We must be thankful for each and every day.

TheCrankyCrow said...

WHAT??!! NO! I have NOT heard! I don't do FB anymore so am removed from those who bloggers who left blogging for FB solely. What happened??? Wow...that takes my breath away. She was a larger-than-life figure in the blogging community when I joined. This truly jolts me. (Snowguy is looking great though...and I do love fill-in. I'm lazy.)

Truus said...

Love to do the fill in, because there is no need to count the stitches anymore.
Your guy looks great.
I did not heard of her death-- so sad of such a young person.
Take care, Truus from Holland

Prims By The Water said...

I had not heard Misi passed. OMG. She use to blog and then I lost track of her. I loved doing her photo challenges when I first started blogging. What a loss. Wonder what happened. Your snow fella is so darn cute! Janice

Vera said...

That's a lot of fill in. I'm not fond of doing that either - especially white!

My Colonial Home said...

Good morning,
It has been ages since I've been here! Or blogging for that matter.
I live you newest creation. I think if the fabric has character you don't need to fill it all in.
And...I too stitch small single Xs over top. I never told anyone because I thought they would ban me from cross stitching g lol
Karen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...