Then I started the pear and found out I'm off on that too. How did I end up with a wider pear? The right side edge is where it cuts off to page 2, but it's only one-two stitches. Well, that's what I'm off but I counted!! Honest I did. So whatever....I have a wide pear. Matches my..... So here's my progress....
I wasted time thinking the color 829 for the leaves and stems was not enough green for me, so I played around until I found a substitute..
But after all that, I starting seeing that once stitched, it showed differently. Glad I wasted all that time once again. Surprisingly, I didn't even think about throwing this out the window (the path my tree rocket took at Christmas during a nasty light string incident), deliberately scorching it under a hot iron (a sewing project too ugly to describe), or setting it on fire (my personal favorite). I'm enjoying it!!! Even with the frustration of the errors. I might even finish this weekend!
The sun is out - two days now. The sargeant crab trees we planted last fall made it through winter and will be blooming in a day or two.
I now have two sets of Baltimore Orioles, and a sad note. These little eggs had their mother robin ripped right off the nest by a hawk.
And to all you loving and caring moms out there, I hope you have a wonderful Mother's Day. To the others I've seen in the office or in public mistreating and talking trash to their babes, I hope one day to meet you in a dark alley.
Edited to add - Just found out about a giveaway on Hamilton House blog. Some of these giveaways are so loaded with goodies, I think mine will be wimpy! Better amp it up.