Oct 5, 2013

H. Kessel

Hi everyone.  Hope your weekend is off to a great start.  I just finished H. Kessel and wanted to show you what a bad girl I was. 
 

Not only did I change a few colors, I added a few, and put them wherever I pleased! 
I'm really busy today, but couldn't wait to pin her to a pumpkin.  I think both of these smalls will be pouches of some sort, but who knows when I'll get it to that.
 
 
 
 In a few days, maybe even tomorrow, I will offer these two little sampler charts and if more than one request, will make it a giveaway.  Details in the next post.
 
 
 
 Also, the elderberry pie was replaced with Peach Dream.  This easy and luscious recipe will be posted too.
 
 

Gotta run.  Have a great weekend!
 Thanks for visiting.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...