Mar 24, 2016

Block Party

As usual, I am out of the loop.  While searching online for linen that I do NOT need, a series called Block Party from Hands on Designs showed up.  You've seen them?  What a cute cute cute idea and something different for those that have stitched it all.  Each side is different and each has 4 pins to spell the theme.  There will be 6 in the series and the chartpack comes with the little wool top piece for $10.  I've not seen any on blogs and even though my crippled fingers only bend to samplers, I think the idea is unique.
 
Home................................Java 



 
Wool.....................................Buzz
 

 
Note to Sandra - I can't contact you (no-reply) about the trees but they were all purchased several years ago and I check every year, but haven't seen them since.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...