Jun 19, 2017

Finished

The card that I fell in love with and wanted to replicate in stitches, but my piece is smaller than I had planned.  I just couldn't manage to work those six rows of solid red any further.
 
 
 Next step is finishing into an ornament or cupboard tuck.  I want to age the edges like the card in addition to other areas, probably with a soft brush and an ink pad rather than dye.  I tried 680 (dark gold) for the year, it looked good, and I was surprised at how it changed the feel of the piece.  Pick a color woman!  So I chose the lighter but you can do it in the blue, gold, beige, whatever would look best on your fabric (mine is Tin Roof that I dipped in brown dye).  I guess I should post the chart first .... tomorrow if anyone is interested.
 
****************************



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...