I tell my physical therapist to make sure all this stretching will not add an inch to my height. I have slouched for decades to fake being two inches shorter and now they're pulling me out! But that unhealthy position is a big part of my back issue today.
My berry lost an inch and is more attractive, balanced.
Now ....
Before ...
Maybe this alien looking, swollen head berry's height is what made it look off to me.
The more I see this, the more I love it. I think Becky should release this as a big berry.
I think I'll search for berries stitched in a Quaker design, maybe adapt some motifs in my puny stash. The alphabet shown yesterday could have a nice floral or vase motif added beneath to shape for such a finish? I don't like the short and squat designs, more like the Berry Basket series from HOD. It's a thought while I fight a slump.
Puppy Bowl today. Hope they have highlight reels.
Enjoy your day.
Be safe.
*************



7 comments:
For someone in a slump, you sure accomplish a lot!
Sweet berry. “After” is much better.
Your berry is so sweet. I am taping Puppy Bowl. Janice
Revamped berry looks fantastic… more balanced. Can’t wait to see it with leaves.
Like everything you do, I don't "see" the difference until you bonk me over the head with it. Yeah...I see it now...and perfect adjustment/change. How undiscerning (?) of me that I should love your "version 1's" so much until I realize the beautiful difference in "version 2".
Yes your second berry is beautiful after you shortend the 'head'.
Take care and stretchen your back is not very pleasant -- have had this many many years ago...🙈
Take care,Truus from Holland
Sometimes it just takes a couple of tries before perfection ❤️ it’s a perfect!
Good call on shortening the berry. Seeing both photos together, the original reminds me more of an ice cream cone. Not a bad thing, except you wanted a strawberry.
Post a Comment