Free

Feb 22, 2026

Hannah

 In between new projects, I stitch on Hannah. 

I think the second page should be next to complete those rows.  Love her colors.



Congrats to our hockey team, 46 years to the date of the "Miracle on Ice". Canada has some good looking players!

Closing in on February with major work at the dentist this week.  The loads of money spent for root canals, crowns, should have been used for implants.  Attempts to save teeth resulted in more issues and failures later, wasted $$$$.

Have a good week!!

*********

6 comments:

Rugs and Pugs said...

Oh how I remember the 1980 Miracle on Ice 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸
Good luck with the dental issues!

Prims By The Water said...

Good luck with the dentist. I need a crown soon myself which will be the third one. UGH Yay for the USA! I too love the colors of Hannah. Janice

Vera said...

Hannah is looking good! Sorry about the dental bills. Never fun.

Carol said...

Wonderful progress on your latest sampler, Marly! I am getting a crown on Friday, too. Not my favorite activity by any stretch of the imagination :) Take care now and I hope your dental work is painless.

Truus said...

Love Hannah and the colors are beautiful.
Hope your app with the dentist is going well.
About 13 years ago I had lots of problems with my teeth due to Sjögren. Every week I had to visit the dentist for a problem in my mouth. Then our daughter was going to married and I decided to took all the teeth out ...and so I did. On her weddingday there was a proud mum smiling with a sore mouth. No more pain-- such a reliëf!
Take care,Truus from Holland

TheCrankyCrow said...

Hannah is looking lovely. I have been trying to start a new stitch project for months already...I'm frozen by decisions and haven't gotten anywhere. I was at the dentist last week...will be back the week after next for a filling and to confirm that a crown/root canal will be scheduled. Wish I weren't so adamant about keeping my own teeth.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...