Hi folks.
I've seen finishes on IG with short fringe for a trim. I've done my own by fraying linen scraps but it's a PITA. If I want colored fringe I have to roll out the Rit so ...
a source for short fringe!
Placed a second order, her 1/4" chenille is very nice, the 1/4" velvety has more sheen. Great customer service and quick messaging and shipping.
This is where the motifs will end, Hannah's name beneath that will hopefully hide the crease. Tried all your suggestions, the best I can do is a faint line. It returns when handled so stretched in a frame will solve it, but I believe her name will also.
We're having a beautiful weather day and warmer temps in the coming week.
Hasn't lifted my mood.
Many are faced with so much more than mood swings.
And everyone deals with family losses.
Such is life.
Allow the sadness but don't ignore the joy.
Capiche?
********************



9 comments:
Capish
Capiche!! Well stated. The fringe is very pretty
Capito...but some days it's so very hard, ya know?
Pretty stitching. The trims are lovely, but I really dislike attaching them....
I have yet to add fringe to any pillow yet. It is a nice touch, but not sure if it is prim enough for me. Maybe I will change my mind though. Who knows. Janice
Great post today. Thank you! Bobbi
I have also just ordered from Purple Paper Mountain.
She has nice trims & reasonably priced.
Marilyn
Thank you for the trim source. And Hannah is looking good!
Your Hanna is looking very pretty. The trim will be for finishing your sampler??
I am sorry for you that you are not feeling happy-- hope more sunny days will a little help for your mood.
Take care, Truus from Holland.
Post a Comment