Hannah Mary Schofield 1867
Crowsfeetstitching
This is dmc in middle, two slightly different spool threads. I used the heavier, and stitched the entire bottom of Hannah with it.
Getting ready for my test. Fast from all liquids but water for 12 hours, food for six.
Have a good day!
*********


7 comments:
Your needles have been on fire! Another beautiful stitched piece.
Beautiful finish, Marly! I really like the four-sided stitches in the name and enjoyed reading about your thought process throughout :) Wishing you the best of luck with the fasting and your procedure!
Great finish. Good luck with your test. Janice
Hannah is beautiful with these colors Marly.
Take care and good luck with the test,Truus from Holland
Just beautiful my friend - although that one creature in the upper left still confuses me. ;-) Hope the testing went ok today?? Are you enjoying the antidotes? (I just have a feeling you probably had a reaction to the med.... LOL)
You are on a roll. Beautiful finish.
Praying all goes well with the testing.
Beautiful and (very) fast finish Marly! Hope your test went well. Thinking of you.
Post a Comment