I am kitting the new charts and honestly, cannot comprehend the watch pocket construction. Really. The more I study the antique's photo and read instruction again, the back area still doesn't register. So it's set aside.
While I continue on my error ridden needle's path, I will be silent for a week or so. Received a call about my test that I was not expecting, and I'm somewhat stressed. This test shows details not seen on my other older tests, in fact, shows they were wrong. I'm sure meds will help and a cath will be more definitive, I just dread that procedure. No one in my family of cardiac patients has ever had a blockage, my good cholesterol is very high, bad is very low, calcium minimal. She said it's not what they expect to find causing the defect. What then??? Meeting with the NP Tuesday for more details.

10 comments:
Marly, I’m so sorry you got such results that lead to more questions. You will be in my thoughts and hope your drs. can figure it out. Cherie in WI
Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers Marly.
Continued thoughts and prayers for you, Marly.
Oh, calls like that can throw off the thinking about things like figuring out how to do something new. I hope the NP can shed some light on what's going on.
I've never seen a watch pocket finish. It's a very interesting idea.
So sorry Marly about your test results. Best of luck on the next steps. Janice
Well, dang...I was hoping you'd have some answers now. I think I'm more confused than ever (well, I'm sure you are even more so) but why would you be put on a statin if your cholesterol numbers are good?? And, surely, they had those numbers from blood work before these tests? In any event, I'm so sorry that you're going through all this and not seeming to get any closer to what you really need: answers! (and a path forward). Geesh...if you didn't have heart problems before all this, you would surely by now. Keeping you in thought and prayer and wishing you get some guidance on Tuesday. And that watch pocket pattern was one of the releases that really tempted me. I'm sure you'll figure out the finishing instructions when your head isn't muddled with the "other stuff."
Hi Marly, I read your blog regularly but have never posted. Just wanted to share the unusual cardiac problem i had about 8 years ago. I had what is called a SCAD (spontaneous coronary artery dissection) which caused a blockage. If you google it, you will see what i'm talking about. I had a heart attack and when they did the cath they saw what it was. I was treated with medication. I wish you the best of luck. Try not to worry.
Marly, so sorry your test results aren't what you were expecting. Continued prayers for you.
Aww, Marly, I'm sad to read that you received some unexpected health results. Any news like that is always so stressful and I can totally understand you taking some quiet time. Modern medicine is so amazing to me--hopefully, the doctors can figure out the right path for you. Sending positive thoughts your way! ♥
Sending good thoughts to you for a good outcome on your medical front.
Post a Comment