Not liking what I see.
But thank goodness, so much less than most stitchers.
More 36 that I don't want, but I'll be lucky to unload these.
Keeping a few pieces of each count, just in case. As I've mentioned, all my first samplers were on 25 and 28 from Scarlet Letter kits and I love them. Maybe in the future I will consider returning to the lower counts.
Selling fabric makes me uncomfortable because of color variations but that happens in shops too.
I had to go back on Crestor, but am stopping it today. The insomnia! Can't fall asleep, waking and unable to return to sleep, feeling like my whole body has restless leg, a side effect which I wasn't aware of. Back to Pravastatin, well tolerated compared to the others. Getting my test results Monday.
Be safe, be well.
***********



7 comments:
Good luck with the new medication. I have about as much fabric as you do. I dont keep a lot on hand. Just what I need. Janice
Hope your test results are good. I have some fabric that I most likely will never use...but I can't bear to get rid of it! LOL
Hoping your test results are positive1
Almost never stitching, that looks like a huge stash of fabric to me...lol!
Marly,
I am interested in purchasing some of your fabric when you sell.
How do I know when its for sale?
Thanks, Linda
A big stash of fabric Marly. I don't have fabric with high counts,because even with specs and magnifyer I cann't stitch on that high count.
Good luck with the resultaten on Monday.
Take care,Truus from Holland
I will never, ever, own up to the size of my stash. I have WAY too much of everything. Like you, I started stitching on the lower count linens (well...after Aida but, thankfully, there is none of THAT left) but, by the time I had built up a "healthy" stash of it, I decided I liked the higher counts. Then there was the period when I realized that most linens are only available so long and then they are discontinued...and heaven forbid that I might need/want that particular linen at some point. Yes, I need an intervention. Yikes on the medication side effects. I discontinued...and then refused to return to, the statins because of the increased muscle pain which I didn't need. And I clearly don't need the sleep (or lack thereof) side effects given that's my nightly life every night already.
Red yeast rice is a natural statin.. might research that. I’m sorry for your health concerns .. said a prayer for you💜
Post a Comment