before Hannah joins the pile.
The "h" is in called for 934, the rest is 310. I like the 310. For some reason, Hannah stitched the lower case "a" in black but no other letters. The cow (?) has black tail and hoofs. Not sure why I prefer the 310 but I do.
Using it, I believe many errors were caused by lighter threads because I have not had a misplaced stitch so far. Eyes are worsening, it's more difficult without a stark contrast of thread to fabric.
High 70's today, windy, storms in area. Nothing bad here.
Enjoy your weekend.
***********


5 comments:
I’m so glad you didn’t destroy this, Marly. It’s such a pretty sampler and I don’t notice any mistakes! I do know your frustration with the threads though. The same thing is happening to me! It’s a rainy day here! Cherie in WI
70's? Wowza. But, yeah...the wind changes everything.
I just love the rooster! And the two blue birds. Nicely done Marly.
Whether the "a" was stitched in black on purpose or with the wrong thread, I like to think Hannah decided she didn't like it but not enough to rip it out. Sorry you've had so much stitching troubles on this one, it will be well worth the perseverance needed to finish.
It is going to be almost 70 today and I am looking forward to it. It is weird that Hannah only did the letter "A" in the one color. Who know why the young girls in their time stitched the way they did. It looks lovely though and you are doing a great job. Janice
Post a Comment