Free

Apr 9, 2026

Not a good start

 to Isabella Hardy.

The first vine section is not done correctly which threw the remaining off.  Hardy was counted off of it and is correct, but the preceding flourished initials are too low because they were counted off of that first incorrect vine section.  


My option is to remove that section, stitch correctly one row higher, making it too close to the initials.  I am not redoing them.  Not a fancy elegant piece so it will be off, bugging me since I need my ducks in a row.  Setting it aside.  I am so tired of making more errors in the last eight projects than previous two dozen.

Enjoy the weekend.  Be safe.

**************

3 comments:

TheCrankyCrow said...

Sorry my friend. No doubt the situations in your world are weighing heavy on your mind and heart and I don't know how that can but not work a shadow over your work. Wishing you happier stitches ahead.

Linda said...

Uh oh. Hate to say it but unless you take out the initials you will never be happy with it. Sorry.

Prims By The Water said...

Oh no. I had to step away yesterday from my project. Was making too many errors myself. I hate when that happens. You will make the right choice which is best for you. Janice

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...