So stinkin' cute.
Small, easy, cute as heck.
The flourishes are larger than her name so even if I frog, they will still not align with Hardy. And the right side initials would need to be moved also, so I'm ok with this.
The chart photo has no blue in it but the chart does. I chose to follow the photo, didn't like the distraction the blue/violet caused, so removed.
Enjoy your day.
**************

6 comments:
Hmmm I purchased this chart. Did not know it had blue in it...but then again my house colors are both red and blue so when I get to doing it may keep the blue...then maybe not. Who knows. Yours is looking good! Janice
Such a cute little sampler, Marly. And, perfect as always! I love your heart with the eagle. The poms were a great finish! We are finally having a warm day here! (60’s along the lakeshore) but storms are expected later! Hope it’s nice in PA. Cherie in WI
Easy you say?? Wouldn't be for me. That's why I always enjoy seeing what you are up to
Very sweet. The first, flourished, initials, the last name in the middle, and the initials on the right of it are all so very different size-wise that any "artful revisions" aren't noticeable. Love it - so bright and cheery!
Love this red sampler although I prefer blue and aqua colors...
Wish I could stitch so quick as you are doing, so I could stitch so much more of the charts in my stash. 😊
Take care,Truus from Holland
This is a great one Marly! Lovely stitching.
Post a Comment