Free

May 22, 2026

Cross eyed coverlet

Seriously.  
Even if I charted this, the errors and crossed eyes would persist.
I didn't see the large one in the last post until the photo.  One extra row would have continued and caused complete failure.
Finally have the outline as a guide, not easy with this pattern.  I'm trying to stitch to the finishing seam so no stitching would need to be trimmed, possibly loosening threads.  

Hope to finish the red soon, ecru will be much easier but still a lot of stitching for such a tiny finish.  The original design did not take long at all, this is a marathon.

Another Nash small in the mail, this on Havana.  One of the others will be on the Lupine fabric.  Yes it does look different in the photos.  Close up is lighter and under led bright white bulb.  Another small piece coming today.

I'm freezing, may bundle up and finish potting annuals today.  

Missy is doing well.  I thought they would have to sedate for the exam and tests, but they put her in a cat bag and managed ok.  They were shocked that she is about 20 years old.  All tests and xrays were good!  Great doctor and staff.  They even helped me up after hitting the floor when I got the bill.

The "situation" dodged a disaster, but has a long and unrealistic way to go.

Hope your day goes as planned and your flowers aren't frozen.
 
Be safe.

************

 

3 comments:

TheCrankyCrow said...

I'm convinced I will never, ever, again be warm enough to wear shorts or a tank. Even flip flops are looking like a long shot at this point. I'd not have the patience to figure all those stitches out to go to the seam. I don't have patience for much these days. Your care of Missy is certainly being reflected in her longevity.

Truus said...

Happy to hear that Missy is doing well thanks to your care.
Your next project is looking great.
It is not cold here in the Netherlands at the moment-- 27``C-- but I am still cold and wearing a thick pullover 🙈
Take care,Truus from Holland

Rugs and Pugs said...

That is a LOT of stitching for such a small project…but it will be wonderful.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...