Two options.
One is quartered with the 3787 over four ( since over two looked like a pencil line), and single flower with 372 stems and 321 in each section. Large red button for loop closure.
And then we have the wimp, and probable choice. A homespun fabric, good match, dark gray line matching the 3787, and a gray button for the loop. This linen is miserable. Too many extremely thin threads missed resulting in many stitches over three. With a more scattered pattern to work, too frustrating, much frogging.
Been slow. My knee is horrible. It feels like the marrow edema is returning so I started oral steroids. Injection on 12th, hyaluronic gel regimen starts the 29th.
I may choose a few smalls to keep within reach as I keep off my leg. Maybe a good time to explain the "situation". Or not. Steroids make me mean. And hot. And hungry.
Where is Stitching Bunny?
Have a good weekend.

6 comments:
Oh no on your knee. Hope it gets better. Thanks for sharing your frustrations with that linen. I did like the color, but I wont be buying it now. Janice
Either choice would make for a beautiful finish. I stink at choices of late. Sorry about your knee. Hope the steroids/injection helps. I know you don't like the steroids...and understand their complications...and, yes, they do make me hungry...but I actually feel happier when I'm on them LOL.
Ouch! I'm so sorry about your knee. Your stitching looks beautiful as always Marly.
Your stitching looks great and your finish will be great too as always!
So sorry for the pain in your knee...hope the injection will help for the pain.
Take care, Truus from Holland
Ouch on the knee! I hope the steroid treatment helps soon.
I hear you on the thick/thin linen threads making it hard to count & keep things right. I don't have any counting pins. I think I'd need more than 2, I seem to loose count easily. Plus I'd need a pair for counting horizontal and vertical? I'm wondering if fastening a bit of thread to 2 small needles and use that as a counting aid might work.
The pomegranate looks good.
Thank goodness we don't need our knees to stitch! It's a beautiful piece you are creating. Don't worry about perfection... it's elusive.
Post a Comment