Free

Jun 5, 2026

Big and Easy



First ... stitching.  Increased the top row of petals on the Hydrangea and I'm good.  Tried three shades of blue and it would be gorgeous, but it's time to put the big cotton gutchies on and quit fooling around. 

 

Now about that Big Easy.  I don't have a covered porch, am disgusted with the cedar furniture (2 swings and chair) rotting, other metal furniture rusting, and seating so low and small I can't get out or add a cushion.

Ta-da!
Meet the Big Easy from Adams.

High enough to easily get up.
Wide enough for larger folk (up to 350#)
Deep enough for leg comfort.
Curved back support.
Plenty of room for cushions if desired.
Cup and phone holder swings out.
No rust.
No rot.
 CHEAP.
Sturdy and amazingly comfortable for a resin chair.

I'm really pleased.  Lowes and many others have them (less than $40) along with matching Adirondack that are very low.  I wanted black, found them online available to ship to local Ace and Tru Value.   I also ordered the square matching tables.
This is the gray from Lowes.
Finally!!!  No more struggling to get up and couldn't be easier to take care of.
Just thought I'd pass this stackable along if you need a safer, sturdy, no maintenance  chair. Unless you are quite petite!

Happy day to you!!

********

6 comments:

Linda said...

I really like the hydrangea! Chair looks great.

Katherine said...

your hydrangea is simply gorgeous! Thanks for the info on the Big and Easy!

TheCrankyCrow said...

Incredible how the extra stitches on the top make the perfect difference! That chair looks so enticing...especially the back support which is what I so desperately need. I would be so tempted but I would be getting them for the lake (if I ever manage to go there again) and I suspect they would not be heavy enough to not be blown away with some of the storms and wind there.

Prims By The Water said...

Wow what a difference a few extra added stitched can make. Looks even better. Your chair looks good too. Great choice. Janice

Nancy said...

Oh! Your flower is gorgeous! It reminds me of a flower I saw (and somewhat reproduced) from a nineteenth-century stitching.

Truus said...

Your hydrangea looks great with these stitches.
These chairs are fantastic and the back of the chair is high and will be very pretty to sit.
Take care, Truus from Holland

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...