Love these sweet smalls! I'm looking forward to more of the Nash ovals. Needlebook? Pin disk? Or just hanging from ribbons in a group? That would be the easiest for a lazy stitcher like myself. I can lightly glue the fabric backs in case I would like to change to a needlebook in the future.
Gathering the other charts today and choosing linen colors for each.
Cheese nalasniki for dinner. Soft and sweet. Swelling not moving and pain is not easing. On antibiotics so no concern over infection. Nerve issues and the nearby implant posts that are throbbing are my concern.
Enjoy your day.
***********


4 comments:
Both are beautiful a few together hanging from a ribbon, would be nice.
Hope your pain will be away very soon.
Take care, Truus from Holland
Beautiful smalls Marly. A cluster hanging together would be very pretty. I hope your discomfort fades soon!
Both of your oval finishes are beautiful, Marly. I hope today the pain lessens. Thinking of you!
Those little stitches are wonderful...but you distracted me with the nalasniki. I've never had these. How I'd love to have you move in for a few weeks and just cook for me. I hope the swelling/pain eases soon. It sounds like you're on a fast tract? When they did my surgery, the entire process took a year and a half? First they pulled the molars and stitched them up, then removed the stitches, had to have things heal for several weeks, then had to go back, have stitches removed, and cadaver put in, then the posts went in, then several more weeks of healing...then to my regular dentist to have the "teeth" impressioned and made...back again to have those put in...and THEN the bridge work done. Months and months and MONTHS of appointments (especially pleasing since the dr only told me he was moving his practice 45 minutes away after my second appt) meaning long trips during winter months...and lots and lots of money. Heal soon and swiftly.
Post a Comment