After starting on the Khaki linen, I wasn't happy.
I had one small piece of R&R Winter Brew (a favorite) that I was hoarding since every time I searched online, it was out of stock. Well, I found three places with 40 count in stock. So I floss tossed and really liked that option.
Here's the two. Both designs will be stitched on the same linen.
And either would be a good choice, Khaki is quite green. I think I'll continue on the WB. Notice the difference in width? Both 40 count, and that bottom border is 5 stitches longer on the Summer Khaki for the same number of stitches.
I found two half yard pieces of PTP in 36 count that I need to sell. Still have a load of charts and linen pieces but I am so hesitant to list on Stash Unloading. Concerned about keeping the correct item with the correct transaction!

3 comments:
Are you sure you have both pieces of linen the same way - with the selvedge to the sides? Even though linen is supposed to be evenweave, there is often a slight difference.
Either will be perfect. I know what you mean about the need to get rid of linens/patterns...for me, mostly linens. So much 28 - 36 cts. But then I hesitate... What if I need it? What if there's that perfect pattern that calls for that perfect color and that color is no longer available in any count...or my eyesight continues to deteriorate I might have no choice...that is if I can be ok with doing it at all. I did attempt a new start this past weekend and it's on 36. I really don't like it. Boo hoo.
Both pieces are great and the colors are perfect.
I don't want to get rid of my patterns,because I know I will regret that.
Take care, Truus from Holland
Post a Comment