Free

Aug 27, 2026

Doggone it

Dog, heart, dodads are gone.

The Anniversaries of the Heart series is to remember or honor a loved one.  Carole has been on my mind more than usual, her initials will be done in pink.  I don't like the top left date squeezed in or the clutter, I'm pleased with this new arrangement.  A small heart will go in that left corner.

The house above the bottom leaf is charted one row narrower than the bottom, which I changed.  Windows and house trim need completed but I'm really close.

Enjoy your day.

***********

9 comments:

Carol said...

Love how this is looking, Marly--it is a perfect remembrance piece for Carole. I agree about the squished date--yours is a great change and I like the idea of a little heart in the upper left. You'll have this finished in no time!

Rugs and Pugs said...

Beautiful remembrance 💖

Anonymous said...

Lovely! Jen

Prims By The Water said...

A beautiful remembrance to Carole. Love all of the changes you made. Janice

debbie h. said...

I love your changes; Perfect!

TheCrankyCrow said...

Carole would love this. And you definitely are the queen of pattern improvements. I'm surprised designers haven't hired you to proof/edit their designs.

Truus said...

It's beautiful how you changed the pattern and will be a great remembrance to Carole.
Take care, Truus from Holland

Vera said...

Your changes are, of course, perfect! This has turned out lovely Marly.

Robin in Virginia said...

Love your changes and I know Carole is smiling down on you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...