You got me! I guess Work In Possession is a WIP. As long as it is with my stitching supplies and bags, it counts.
Tempted though to cut off Jane and keep the rest of the glorious original Tobias. Ordering now it is green, and I haven't seen anything close to that first offering. One of my absolute favorites that is no longer.
Original Affogato and Antique Lace are the others, but all are 36. I don't like the coverage, and doubt if I will ever work on a large sampler again. But I love them along with several others that I have kitted.
I changed the bottom of Rachel Hyde and have not found a creature I like to complete it.
If you've not purchased an air fryer because of the basket material or the mess stuck to its inside, look at this. Cuisinart Clear View glass basket. Non-toxic, easy clean. Ninja makes one with a 4 quart and 6 cup glass basket, but you have to lift off the heater/fan motor to get to the basket for turning. Setting it on a safe surface or being very careful not to get burned was a concern (don't trust my arthritic hands), so I went with Cuisinart which slides out. More features and controls with this one also. One thing I do not like is the basket has a gap between the top section, Ninja sets onto the basket. Either are excellent options, finally!
That's it!
Have a good day.
*************






1 comment:
Love the lion on the top piece. All of these are so pretty Marly!
Post a Comment