Free

Aug 16, 2026

Too much?

Starting to get rid of excess and choosing wall decor.  I haven't made a nail hole since we painted, walls are bare.  I like it.  

This old wood was a step from a ladder, the rope went through those side holes, it is very heavy.  Why the hell did I only purchase one?   Anyway, hubs would like a little black chandelier in place of the recessed light (adapter kits allow all sorts of things not possible years ago), but that would throw the light upward rather than over the sink.  

I was thinking of having the board installed on the wall above the window ( height fits perfectly), and use large iron hooks to hang these two copper pots. 

The pots would reach over the window trim board but not the glass area.  Hanging from ceiling with black hooks would look odd I think.

I have more that are much too large to hang.  The old dark wood and copper will look good?  Or too heavy?  Maybe make a board with less height, just along the ceiling.  I'll stick two board sizes up with the pots, holes will be covered unless I decide against it. Easy small area to patch, no harm done.  

Be safe folks.

*************

4 comments:

Truus said...

The copper pans are looking beautiful with the dark wood.
Cann't wait to see what you are making of it.
About the red flag issue-- I have had the same problem,but I was blocked by fb therefor.
It took me a while to come back at fb,because I had to make a video of my profile photo and I have a flower and no face,so they could not see that I was a human. Send them a mail,but no answer. In the end I succeeded to come back.
Take care,Truus from Holland

Prims By The Water said...

The pots would look good on that dark wood above your sink. I am actually trying to find something to put over our own sink right now, but more of a shelf to hold my tiny bowls. Please share a pic once you decide on your display. Janice

Anonymous said...

Love your idea with the piece of old wood and the copper pots. Wonderful!

Sherry B said...

It would look so nice above the window, an area we usually ignore. It will draw eye eyes upward and the copper will look great on the old board.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...