Free

Aug 24, 2026

Until then

A centered lantern.

The other pots are larger and would not hang correctly.  The handles are really large and need to hang into the window area.  The  frame of the window prevents anything from hanging in the center, even if I had another pot this size.  


A copper plate and mug will probably end up centered and the board needs to be much longer for that.  Before another is readied, I'll think about it.  A few pewter mugs can also be the display.  I just don't want too much in this tiny kitchen. 

I requested another lantern be made like this one, quite simple.  Right now he is making a short stool for Missy Monkey, she'll have a better view outside.

Stitching is slow.  The need for a darker floss snowballed to its trim and roof color to go with the 3045.

We made a trip for cob corn to Amish country and detoured to get another spice pot.  Gone.  Most all smaller items were and they sell quickly.  So I came home with this 8" slot handle beauty.   Their products (Tuckahoe Hardwoods) are made from salvaged teak tree roots.


We've missed every storm in our area for a month but finally got a downpour.  And really cool temps.  Summer comes late and leaves early.  Just like a bitch I worked with.

Have a good day!

************

1 comment:

diamondc said...

Hello Marly: Beautiful lantern and pots, the wooden bowls are stunning. Love the design you are working on, very pretty.
Hope all is going well for you.

Catherine

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...