Free

Sep 27, 2026

Booking it

 I do believe Miss M Holloway will be booked.

First option is a perfect fit kraft notebook.  I could drill the binding and weave a ribbon or cord.  The pages are plain kraft, perfect for attaching a scrap.  But if that would be the plan, many pages would be removed to allow extra space for the goodies.


The second option is a hard cover fabric covered journal that I aged.  Many years ago my bookstore carried these and I am sorry I only purchased a few.  Lined pages, would keep as is.  But they are both so small, including them with soft finishes would be fine.  In fact, great.  



Once again, decisions.

I received my eighth yard pieces and for the first time, pleased with all.  I like the texture and hand of FOAW but most previous pieces were greenish.  This is Milk & Honey, Sugar & Cream, and Stephanie's Toasted Almond.  Perfection.

Have a good day.

************

2 comments:

Carol said...

I think this will look great on a book of some sort, Marly. It's such a pretty little sampler. Still not getting your updated blog on my feed! It's weird how some are updating and some aren't. I haven't posted since August--hopefully, today! Enjoy the sunshine!

TheCrankyCrow said...

It will be perfect any way you do it. No doubt about it. Beautiful linens as well. Don't be tempting me with stuff I won't be using.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...