Free

Sep 30, 2026

Done!

Wasn't comfortable with the way I finished those beads, corded instead.  It's my least favorite of the designs, maybe why nothing is sitting right for me.

Removed the blackish beads from their plastic and strung on thread, SO much easier.  Glued with a line of Tacky.






I love these irregular matte beads, they are coated lava stone.

*************

9 comments:

Rugs and Pugs said...

Amazing finishes. Love each and everyone!

diamondc said...

Hello marly: These are beautiful, love the look of the lava beads.

Catherine

Anonymous said...

Beautiful work, Marley!

Anonymous said...

Huh, that's a new technique to me. Very creative! I like the look of the trims, smooth and understated, but so pretty.

TheCrankyCrow said...

SOOOOOO good Girlfriend!!!! Each and every one!

Prims By The Water said...

All are so amazing. I never put trim on any pillows I do. I may have to re-think this. Great job!!! Janice

Anonymous said...

Wonderful! I love them all! Cherie in WI

Truus said...

Love your finishes-- they are looking great!
Take care, Truus from Holland

Robin in Virginia said...

What a beautiful set of four, Marly! I love how you finished each one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...