Here we go for #4. The only blue that went well was in this multi strand. Tiny little buggers. I think fruit flies are bigger. The red strands are high sparkle faceted glass, can't tell in photo. Christmas or hearts.
I disassembled the strands, and plan to cord the blue with the dmc stem color. Probably have to play with it, test the twist, but the blue sparkle should show nicely against the lighter thread. 'Ya think? Wish me luck!
I saved the crystals and the blue. These go very well with the tiny BBD but .... no. The lighter blue also bagged and taped in the trash. Still 40% off at Hobby Lobby. I think JoAnn had an entire row of jewelry strands but HL selection isn't bad.
Have a good one!
*********



2 comments:
I'll be interested in seeing how you do this it and how it turns out. Sounds messy LOL. (But you bagged and trashed some of the colors? Huh?)
Your finishings are always great so this time at the end it looks also fabulous.
Take care, Truus from Holland
Post a Comment