Free

Sep 17, 2026

Spice

I'm liking some moon spice for this bird.

The gray is nice but when I tape this to a cupboard, it doesn't even attract a stink bug.  The called for thread may be ideal, but absent from my stash.

Using one of these catches my eye.  

Classic Colorworks Autumn Spice


Dmc 782


Dmc 3829


This week ...
 my implant bridge is in and the gray of the metal post shows through
I didn't get my knee injection because of the sjogren's
I didn't get my CT scan because of a staff error
I didn't get my minor surgery today because it will take longer than thought
Chris has been in er twice, coughing, breathless, testing negative, they're stumped

Been a good week.

I thought about trying a home made recipe for pumpkin spice latte.  Not wanting to open a can of pumpkin and only use a bit, I got this.

Have a good Friday.

************


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...