Two options.
Since I can't check actual shades of overdyed threads, I hesitate to order the called for. Moon is WDW Spanish Moss and does look dark in the photo. Should I order or sub a gold?
The rock looks like my WDW Flatfish but the Onyx won't show well. So do I use WDW Confederate Gray as shown, or should I change to Dmc black for the year? I believe the black is sharper than Onyx and would create enough contrast. I like the gray but may be too light, the date would be really prominent.
Seeing my photos posted usually helps with these silly decisions. Gold moon would be out of place as the only light/ bright thread, so the gray would balance the piece.
'Ya think? But the moodiness of this design drew me to it, so......
Wait. The moon in the gray, and stick with Flatfish, date in dmc.
Just what I need, a third option.
Cardiac CT this afternoon. Pleasant ride and a great Italian diner on the way home. Of course, not enjoying it there, bringing it home.
Ortho yesterday and no cortisone injection was given. From my symptoms, Sjogren's progression or flare was diagnosis. He said to come back in three weeks and possibly get the knee injection then. For pain, they can't increase the meloxicam with my heart meds, recommended Tylenol daily. Doesn't that adversely affect the liver?
Have a good day.
***********


No comments:
Post a Comment