Jan 7, 2013

The new charts

Greetings folks.  Haven't done much in stitching or painting.  Still not over the head pounding.  Received my order today except for one chart on backorder, and thought I would show you half .  These are all from RandR Reproductions (Dyeing to Stitch) and mostly marking samplers.   Some have specialty stitches which I may choose not to do depending on the count, several are primitive. I love their samplers but have to admit that the color photo on the chart is not the best.



Oh heck.  I might as well show all of them.


































I included a Primitive Betty design in this order that I've loved for quite a while.   Mary Ann, George, and Lydia are my favorites.  Not sure why I purchased Eliza Showman since I was going for small and quick marking samplers.

It may be a few days before I have a finished floss box or any stitching to show.  Putting a pocket on the inside lid of the box was a plan, but I don't know if I'll have room so I need to fool around with that too.

Hope you're having a great start to the week.
Stay safe - stay healthy.
I truly appreciate and want to welcome new followers!
Thank you so much for visiting.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I've been receiving tons of spam, mostly offensive, so I either have to add verification or remove anonymous comments for a time.  If you can't comment and want to contact me, please use the email button at the top right. 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...