Oct 28, 2013

Sugar flash

Greetings!  Hope you are all having a good day.  In the last few days, I've consumed 2 entire bags of Mounds and 1 bag of Reese cups.  By the time the little brats come knocking on my door, I won't have any left.  With the additional hot flashes brought on by the chocolate, I am also experiencing  sugar flashes.  I can't sit still.  I have crap everywhere because I've started so many things and haven't finished one. 
While trying to decide on the wall color I pulled out my acrylics to mix a few for samples, and started painting boxes.  These are not for sale because they are gifts.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
But I accomplished something!!!   I have so many things that need done in my mess but I left them to try stitching.  Holding a needle still while your sugar rush is affecting your hands - not happening.  Why am I such a pig?  It's like I have so much energy yet I'm tired and things to do but I'm not and stuff everywhere but I can't find anything yet I want to do chores and can't decide which but if I did would I finish it or move on to something else because I can't concentrate and how come everything is so slow but I'm so fast and who turned the heat up...wait...did I let the cats in...better not have because the barriers aren't up and they will be upstairs roaming and I'll bet that's where I left my camera when I went to use the bathroom but I ended up distracted which is another reason why I can't sit still so I'll go now.
Then I'll going outside to blow the leaves and something tells me it will be in record time.
 
Enjoy your day!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...