May 14, 2014

Another day, another gallon



Greetings!  Hope your week is going smoothly.  I purchased Barbara Schlater from Etsy and love this little gem from Threads of Gold.   I also saw Hannah Lancaster on Ebay and it didn't sell, plus Lucy Redd is back on.  
 
Ran into more problems with the chosen Dekton counter top.  I thought I read that it comes in various thicknesses, but I can only get 3/4" which they don't recommend for walls, and it's a 6 week minimum.  Hmm.  I wanted the area behind the range covered with the counter material.  I also don't want to wait that long.  Back to square one?  I changed the paint too.  Now I am using Pratt & Lambert's Winslow Grey.  It's putty with more of a pinkish tone than greenish which is fine.  That means it won't be green under lighting.  I keep going lighter with each gallon.
 
Notice anything?  I guess if I dusted more often I would have noticed this.  If you look even closer, you'll see that the blue book is also upside down. 
And speaking of dusty - the dirt rollers are enjoying the warm weather, but insisting on spending their nights inside.  They're filthy!!!  He used to be shiny black.  My group of former vagabonds just love loose dirt.
Still making progress on the BBD sampler but from what I've seen, many of you will finish before I do.  Wasn't that sweet of them to share this project with us?
That's it - gotta run.
Stay safe and finish out your week with chocolate cake.
Thanks for visiting.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...