Hi folks. Hope all is well.
I am going to move my charts for sale to Stash Unloading, hopefully this weekend. Didn't do that first because keeping track of who purchased what rattles me. A few at a time will be better, not an album.
I haven't seen many charts of interest (for me) in the March market previews. Nash goes without saying, Plum Street, Kogut, but simple smalls are few. More stitch heavy and color changes than I can handle, and more cute than primitive.
If anyone can help me with poms, I'd really appreciate it! I have Lady Dot mini and they are not this size, are quite small, but chart states Lady Dot. Love the look on these smaller finishes.
Here are two that I purchased a while back.
The Snow is not as dense, tug the wrong way and it's destroyed. The Vanilla is much nicer and doesn't unravel even when trying. The larger tan (?????) is perfect size and density, can be carefully trimmed.
I never did trims, never liked them. Samplers were the majority of my work and edging didn't seem appropriate. But the smalls I've been finishing are so much nicer with a trim. Really like the neatness of perfectly spaced bumps! So. Any thoughts on the source?
Have a great weekend.
Be safe.
***********




2 comments:
I know exactly what you are saying about the different "types"...but, sorry, I can't help you with source. I have usually only used Lady Dot. Perhaps it has to do with age....It's been a while since I have bought any so maybe LD has changed??
Try Purple Paper Mountain on Etsy. They may have the mini poms you are looking for. There are more larger patterns in the Nashville releases, but I would like a few to add to my stash. Janice
Post a Comment