Free

Apr 18, 2026

The change

 is so unexpected when you didn't know it was needed.  Does that make sense?  My brother is amazed.  Went for a walk and noticed the difference right away.  He even felt lighter in his legs.  

So hoping my procedure results in stents and not surgery.  I get asked what palps feel like .... a popcorn machine or bubble machine in my chest.  But with a low heart rate.  Fingers crossed!!

My next small ....

Still don't understand the finishing instructions but the stitching will be done.  Let the tantrums begin later.

And look what's popping!!  The early figs.  Not as sweet as the later second batch, but still good.

Enjoy your weekend folks.

************

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Marly, great news that your brother is feeling so much better already. I wish the same for you with no surgery. Sending good thoughts your way. Enjoy the weekend. Cherie in WI

TheCrankyCrow said...

So very glad your brother is feeling better...and pray that you will have a wonderful turn-about as well (yes, without surgery or other trauma!) Wow...so refreshing to see green growth. And fruit already?? Tornados ripped through here last night and tonight we have frost and the possibility of snow. (And to add insult to injury, my tulips finally made it about 3/4" above ground...and were promptly mowed off by those stupid rabbits!!!!! Grrr..!!!!!)

JustGail said...

Fantastic news about your brother, hope your situation turns out similarly.
The watch pocket looks interesting...am I seeing correctly that there's an opening where the watch fob feeds through? The construction notes would be interesting to see - I may have to buy the pattern.

Lisa B said...

Soooooo glad to hear the good news about your brother. Wishing good health for you both. Just wanted to let you know how much I appreciate you sharing your nut roll recipe a while back. I froze some and took one out yesterday morning. Had a slice last night and it tasted almost as good as right out of the oven. Hubby said, “don’t ever lose that recipe.” It is delicious, Marly.

Rugs and Pugs said...

Happy to hear your brother is doing so well and praying you get the best results possible without surgery!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...