Free

Apr 30, 2026

The Queen

Plain Queen?
Simple Queen?
Marly Queen? 

Never able to create a nice Queen stitch, no desire to keep trying.  Usually I work satin as a substitute to follow the shape or a diamond eyelet.  This 40 count is quite tight and threads were cramped, so I tried this.

Followed the chart's outline of the stitches and I like the result.

Maybe this is a common substitute, but the rock I live under kept me from seeing it.  Lauren used to keep me company under that rock but she's really been getting around lately.  A lot.  Left me in her dust.

Have a good day!

*************



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Marly, I don’t care what you call it, I love it! This little sampler is so pretty and your touches are really making it special! Have a good day! Cherie in WI

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!

Prims By The Water said...

Queen Marly rules. Love it! Janice

Truus said...

Love the way you did these flowers!
Take care, Truus from Holland

Robin said...

Fabulous solution! I am going to try it. R

Vera said...

Beautiful! Fabulous solution Marly. Hoping I can remember the "Marly Queen" when I come to that stitch in a sampler.

TheCrankyCrow said...

Tres gorgeous my friend! I'm trying to think back to when I may have done a queen stitch and am coming to the conclusion that I don't think I maybe ever have?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...