Free

Jul 11, 2026

Preventive stitching

Error prevention, this is.

Knowing I will have issues stitching around the inserted motifs, they are now outlined and protected.  

Stitching motifs first with the ecru thread will not be noticeable enough on this linen for my eyes and errors will be made.  I have never been able to stitch row by row and leave the correct openings.  Besides, it's quite frustrating referring to the chart so often.  This is now able to be taken anywhere without the chart holder.

I don't care for solid fill, whether Santa's garb or a large house.  But I don't care for confetti either!  Yes, I am sort of slumping, one of the reasons smalls are been chosen.

Have a good weekend.

 **********

7 comments:

Vera said...

You've managed to stitch quite a bit and it looks good. Me? Still not stitching...still can't settle on a pattern and fabric. Oy!!!

Prims By The Water said...

Your Santa is looking good so far. I do understand the outlining. I have put some stitching away and opted for others once again. Me being fickle. LOL Janice

Rosemary said...

Can you please share how you get your pillows to stay square when stuffed? What do you stuff them with?

Rugs and Pugs said...

This will be another sweet one!

Robin in Virginia said...

Santa is looking good, Marly. I do what you do with designs like that.

TheCrankyCrow said...

Outlined and protected LOL.... I like that. I've never been an outliner but understand the sense of it. The one and only SAL I participated in involved outlining a ginormous (to me) house and I just couldn't. And, well, I don't need to worry about taking my stitching anywhere.

Truus said...

Your Santa is looking good and will be another great one when finished.
And you will be by now almost finished,I think...
Take care, Truus from Holland

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...