I've wanted to stitch these two for some time.
So why not now? I haven't found a small sampler that calls to me, most are larger than I'd like.
Question is, what color linen. Not the blue for sure, the other calls for Gray, which I purchased and can't locate. Two bags of 40 count smalls, a minimal inventory, and it's out for a walk somewhere.
Both will be done on the same piece, either the light Khaki or the not-the-older-color-that-I-loved Prairie Grass. I don't have any unbleached, which would be my first choice. "Natural" isn't like the unbleached I'm used to. Maybe a linen browsing session is needed. Will chose later today.
Have a good one!
**********



6 comments:
Cute patterns. I can't settle on what to stitch - nothing is really appealing. I think the weather is putting me in a slump!
These are both such cute patterns, Marly. Maybe the white would show up better on the darker fabric? I need to start stitching some snowmen and Santas, too, during this hot weather!
Both charts are very pretty and the one on the left was stitched by a friend on a light linen color.
But you will have a great choice for both of the charts.
Take care,Truus from Holland
What sweet patterns!
These will make a darling duo. You'll get no assistance from me on color choice. One of my many, many, weaknesses.
I've stitched both of these a couple of years ago and just love how they turned out.
Post a Comment