Free

Sep 6, 2026

Loosen up

The WDW Onyx was my preference, so I thought loosening up a bit would help.  It did.  My stitches usually (always) have tension.  Whether because I don't hoop, or maybe because I use the sewing method, they are a bit too tight.  Being conscious of this allowed me to slow down, the stitch to relax a bit, and coverage is good now.  That made enough of a difference for dark thread on light fabric.  Never considered it before, but probably why I have always had issues when using black threads.

Crabby because it's September, happy because my project looks good.

Can't have it all.

I've been dealing with a bug for days that requires close proximity to a bathroom.  Our 56th was Saturday and we stayed home instead of the usual long ride through cow/horse areas and a stop for frozen treats.  It's what I prefer over people and public.  Also planned on making the Bacardi rum cake for our visit with friends (her mom's signature dessert) that I hope will take place tomorrow.  

For you Fall lovers, Labor Day is probably celebrated as its beginning.  Summer lovers dread it as the end.

Be safe!

***********


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...