Free

Sep 5, 2026

Thinner?

Yes please.
But not in my thread.

This is 40 count, a thicker weave, and I'm not pleased with the coverage.  Dark thread never does offer great fill but this even feels different.  I gave the wrong info previously.  I didn't choose the GAST, my two options were both WDW.  Decided on Onxy but the second choice Charcoal also felt thinner.  

This is WDW on the left and dmc 3021 on the right.  The twist is also different.

This is the GAST on the left and dmc 3021 on the right.  Same twist, same thickness.

Hmmm.
My GAST option is Sampler Thread's Black Crow, really black.  I considered the raven in this but feel it might be a bit too harsh.  Black may slim my butt, but not his.

No LNS to check other black overdyed but may browse a little online.  I have two WDW Mascara skeins and one is a bluish black, the other softer.  A shot in the dark as always!

Have a good Sunday.

*********

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...