Free

Sep 1, 2026

Midnight Ride

  I didn't final finish the BBD yet but plan to soon.

 Next .... two.



I went back to Midnight and honestly, did not like the blue/gray/purple sky I dyed for it.  Just .... I don't know, does not show up in photo for your opinion.  It's very subtle..  Maybe try again later.

This Midnight Ride has only three colors.  My GAST is Charcoal and Onyx, called for is Onyx (alpha) and Garden Gate (raven).  DMC 3021 for letters and either of the GAST for the raven is my reverse choice.  I would prefer the raven be darker.

Have loved this design for years, finally ordered it.  I don't know what the linen is and am so disgusted about not choosing in person.  I really dislike most of what I get because of pink or green tones.

So it's a start!  In the 90's today after wearing fleece for a week.  Garden is done, very bad this year.  No change in the situation, and my brother has been showing signs of dementia for some time.  I fear for myself, symptoms of aphasia are creeping in.  Cardiac CT in two weeks after waiting a few months, possible aneurysm seen on aortic arch during echo.  Never ends!  Which is great news.  If it ends, so do we!

One of my absolute favorites, much simpler than other zuke sweets.  The coffee can be a cup of instant from the dollar store if you don't drink coffee.  Nuts can be omitted.  Any dark chocolate mix is fine.

Enjoy your day.

************


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...