Free

Sep 2, 2026

The betweens

My work always looks messy when I have to fill in between stitches.  No matter how careful, the stitches aren't very uniform.  Not even close, but good enough.  I love this linen, color and texture.  From long ago before I started noting count and color on edge.

Not as heavy as PTP but close, very soft light neutral.


Truus, I had no idea.  Thank you for the information.  I was aware how Sjogren's can progress and affect lungs and other organs, but not the brain.  I did online research and it explains why I have been feeling as I do.  And why I have been making so many stitching errors on simple charts.

Back on the only med the rheumatologist said may slow progression.

We're hot here and it's rumbling in the distance.  Maybe this one will catch us, we've missed the last five.

Be good!

**********

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...