Hey. Cranky Crow. Did you take all the good juju? Cause my reading list is one blog from years ago and no one else.
And to Unknown about the cough and breathlessness. They took my covid test four times before it showed. And that last one felt like it touched my eyeball! If that was your SIL's cause of illness, probably negative now, hope he recovers fully soon. Sounds like my nephew's symptoms, maybe a new mutation. Very scary when they have no answers.
Ok.
Here it is.
I may load the next post with photos of a method you probably have done for years. But it takes a while for my engine to turn over, and I just realized the easiest way to attach a fricking bead.
Stay tuned for the big reveal you've always known.
***************


1 comment:
I look forward to that next post since after trying it once I avoid patterns with beads…and there are some pretty ones out there 😕
Post a Comment