Mar 13, 2014

The end is near

Finally!  What a difference the outline is making.  I'm trying to imagine it as a bag with a scalloped top trimmed in brown wool.  I considered a wallet type finish using the horse part as the flap instead of the back.  I love the design as a whole and don't want to hide those posies and berries in a folded piece so...........probably a pouch of some sort.  Being so tired of this piece and all the split linen threads, I'm not sure it will be sewn into anything for a while.  But if I don't do it now, it won't get done.  Either way, you won't have to look at this l...o...n....g project for much longer.  It is pretty though!  Certainly not a sampler and I doubt if I will ever stitch another piece that is not. 
 
 
More snow and ice Wednesday night and I have to go to Ohio for another leg mapping this morning.  EVLA again next week and then I am switching to another doctor.  It's a long story.   And I'm really ticked off.
Another reason to look forward to spring and warmer weather is this little girl.  A less than five pound magician.  Get out!!! 
Squeak is sneezing and has runny eyes which is not good.  I can't get an antibiotic for him without them seeing him which is impossible.  Getting the meds into him would be also.  My brother will try contacting the lady he worked with before for strays and see what she suggests.
Stay safe.
Thanks for visiting.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...