Apr 28, 2016

What a difference


Both very nice, but I prefer a rough matte finish linen in darker shades. 18th Century Sea Glass which I can no longer find.  I remember using a light spray of reddish brown on this piece which is NOT what you do with hand dyed, but it was more green than my other piece.  I wanted to tone it down and can't tell you if it was a dye or walnut solution. So very close to the original Rook that I love. 
To tell the truth, I am still not enjoying this.
 
 
The Liberty boxes will go on sale Sunday May 1. 
 
April is ending.  Holy crap.  I vowed to have the house projects finished or under contract by spring and as usual, procrastination, indecisiveness, and lack of competent craftsmen have contributed to missing that goal.
 
Have a beautiful spring weekend!
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...