Aug 3, 2016

Grab 'n go

got up and went.  I have been so thoroughly discombobulated lately that I can't focus to think clearly.  I think Mary Ann needs different linen and the stash is such a mess, I don't know where to start.  All the recent orders for more fabric is my way of trying to muster interest in continuing to stitch.  I took out all the big girls that I really would like to do, but just can't bring myself to start.  So when all else fails, go back to the pile. 
 
For right now, this is my choice.  Tonight anyway.  But I see this on a darker bronze/green/brown linen with not many floss changes in the body.  But wild birds.  Red, bright blue, gold, lots of color at the bottom.  So that's the plan today.  We'll see what tomorrow brings. I so hate pulling out linen for color and size.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Budman has been enjoying the hot lazy days and is usually on the swing with me.  Yesterday he kept head butting me to scratch him, so I did.  He reciprocated.  I should buy peroxide in a gallon.  
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Have a good day.
Thanks for visiting.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...