May 12, 2017

Heirloom Weavers

I purchased several placemats and small squares of various colors and patterns when I saw them on sale, for this purpose.  Backings, sewing pouch, small hearts.  And after much wasted time, remembered that I had a red and taupe piece ..... some where in the house.  Found it and it's perfect.  But now I don't know which side to use or what manner.  I don't want it hidden on the back, but really don't have it in me right now to create a pouch or anything else.  Maybe I should set it aside for a while.  I prefer the prominent red but also like the subdued taupe, a little more primitive feel.  So as usual, totally confused and will probably change my mind several times.


 
Enjoy your weekend and Happy Mother's Day to all.
 
********************************
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...